No products in the basket.
for 2-4 persons
- 5 dl unsweetened plant milk (e.g. almond, cashew, oat)
- 50 g soaked cashew nuts
- 1/2 dl soaked oat flakes
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp Elixi linseeds, soaked
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- A pinch of cardamom
- 400 g frozen bilberries
- 2 bags of Elixi Gastrobene®
- 2 tbsp Elixi crushed linseeds
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until the smoothie is smooth. Garnish with crushed linseeds.
Recipe & image by Pipsa Hurmerinta
Instructions for soaking linseeds, oat flakes and nuts:
Soaking awakens the dormant enzymes in nuts and oat flakes, and they also dissolve more easily after soaking. Soaked nuts keep in the fridge for about three days. Oat flakes should be used the same day.
- Linseeds: Soak the linseeds for one hour overnight in about a deciliter of water. Use the seeds together with the soaking water.
- Nuts and oat flakes: Soak nuts and oat flakes overnight or for at least four hours in plenty of water. Pour the water away. Rinse the nuts under running water before use. The oat flakes do not need to be rinsed; just soaking is enough.